Providence College men’s hockey team and the No. 19 Merrimack Warriors completed their regular season series with a 2-2 tie at Schneider Arena in a game televised by Cox Sports. With the tie, the Friars (11-10-7, 9-6-6 HEA) remain tied for fourth in Hockey East while Merrimack (14-10-6, 12-6-3 HEA) remains first in the conference.
PC FRIARS on OSN and CoxSportsOnline
OSN Channel 5, 1005HD
- February 11, 2014 7:00 pmPC M Hockey vs. UConn
- February 14, 2014 7:00 pmPC M Hockey vs. Notre Dame
- February 15, 2014 2:00 pmPC MBB vs. DePaul
- February 21, 2014 7:00 pmPC M Hockey vs. Massachusetts
BIG EAST on OSN
OSN Channel 5, 1005HD
- February 23, 2014 5:00 pmSeton Hall at Creighton
- 35 Countdown: 2013 March 10, 2014Louisville made it two consecutive BIG EAST titles with a historic second-half comeback win over Syracuse in the championship game.
- BIG EAST Announces Several Men's Basketball Awards March 10, 2014Fuquan Edwin, Seton Hall's all-time steals leader, has been named BIG EAST Defensive Player of the Year by a vote of the league's head coaches who were not permitted to vote for their own players.
- MSG Hosts a 32nd-Straight BIG EAST Tournament March 10, 2014It's that time of year again. College basketball fanatics of all ages flock to New York City and wrap themselves in their school colors while work productivity around the city drops precipitously due to the annual March ailment known as "Hoop Flu."
- McDermott, Jordan Claim Final MBB Weekly Honors March 9, 2014Creighton forward Doug McDermott topped even himself with a career-high performance on Saturday night in his final game in front of a home crown at the CenturyLink Center before claiming his ninth BIG EAST Player of the Week nod. The Bluejays will be the No. 2 seed in the upcoming BIG EAST Tournament Presented by NEW YORK LIFE in New York City.
- 35 Countdown: 2012 March 9, 2014Seventh-seeded Louisville was the surprise winner knocking off, in order, No. 2 Marquette, third seed Notre Dame and No. 4 Cincinnati.
- WEEKLY RELEASE: MAINE, VERMONT & NOTRE DAME WIN TOURNAMENT OPENERS March 10, 2014Warrior Hockey Player of the Week Connor Brickley scored with just 1:07 remaining in regulation to lift #7 Vermont over #10 Massachusetts before 2,823 at Gutterson Fieldhouse.
- NESN To Carry Game Two of Notre Dame-BC Quarterfinal Series March 9, 2014The New England Sports Network (NESN) will air Saturday's Notre Dame at Boston College Game #2 Quarterfinal from Conte Forum at 4:00 p.m.
- PAIRINGS SET FOR HOCKEY EAST QUARTERFINALS March 8, 2014The matchups are set for the Quarterfinal Round of the 30th Annual Hockey East Tournament, following the completion of Opening Round play this evening. Download this PDF file for results and pairings.
- NOTRE DAME HOLDS OFF BOSTON UNIVERSITY, 3-2, IN HOCKEY EAST PLAYOFFS March 8, 2014Senior forward T. J. Tynan registered a pair of assists to help Notre Dame earn a 3-2 win against Boston University in Hockey East playoff action on Saturday night at Compton Family Ice Arena.
- OUELLETTE, MAINE SHUT OUT MERRIMACK IN HOCKEY EAST OPENING ROUND, 2-0 March 8, 2014Senior goaltender Martin Ouellette stopped 29 shots to back stop Maine to a 2-0 win against Merrimack in the opening round of the Hockey East playoffs on Saturday night at Alfond Arena.
- LATE BRICKLEY GOAL SENDS VERMONT PAST MASSACHUSETTS, 2-1, IN HOCKEY EAST PLAYOFF OPENER March 7, 2014Senior forward Connor Brickley scored with 1:07 remaining in the third period to lift Vermont to a 2-1 win against Massachusetts on Friday night at Gutterson Field House.